Monday, August 4, 2008

School rant

  • The Intermediate School has had it list and dates up for this years starting events for a while now but the Middle School I have no idea what is going to happen yet or what my kid will need the first day of school. I have alot of questions for the people at that school cause this will be my first child there.


  • Ok here is the list for my kids school supplies. Well 2 of them anyway.

It is short a few items that I normally see on the list such as dry erase marker, construction paper, paper sacks and a few others.

I dont know why they need all (60 pencils) of this stuff at the beginning of the year. I guess we always had to have it we just kept it at home and would take it as we needed more. My real complaint is Why the hell can we not put our kids name on things? Are we buying school supplies for those who dont bring it? Cause I dont have a problem helping when I can afford it but this puts a strain on my family if I dont have help with school supplies and cloths and sports (no mater what age they are this still has cost) all at the same time.

No comments: