Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Time for a change

I think I am going to make a plan and stick to it. The list of things that I dont like about myself and my life has become a lot longer than the list of things I do like. I think the hardest part is that I am not proud of who I am any more. I cant decide if I let someone take that from me or if I lost it in all the mess. I have lost so much of myself I dont even recognized me any more. I am more than I have become. (Its so bad I know this and no one even had to tell me).

I am taking life back. I am taking me back. I want more than I am. Watch out world I am on the loose (for those that actually know me you might get a phone call soon).

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

There's nothing wrong with those thoughts or feelings. Take it from a 37 yr. old mother of three....sometimes, I too wake up and think, "I'm just the bus driver." [sigh]

It's a normal part of the job. Just like back in the office days when I'd wake up and think, "I'm just another drone at a desk."

These Oh, Dear days make us human. I think that's why they invented Hershey's too...;)

Anonymous said...

I would like to sat rhank you to anobiter, I too was feeling that way, and really needed to hear that.