Monday, September 1, 2008

Holliday Weekend....

  • Friday was just a busy as any other.
  • This was the last Saturday that will be football free for me for 8 weeks.
    Maybe more.
  • We had to cut my youngest childs hair off. His brother decided to give him
    a hair cut. I wanted to cry because his hair was slightly curly. So cute.
    So sad. We had to use a 1 gaurd and there are still spots in his hair. He will
    have to wear a hat if we go out.
  • We had a few friends over on Saturday. Toward the end of the evening my
    sister calls to ask where we are. Totally forgot about a party at my Dads.
  • Sunday my oldest 3 were due back home. One called that afternoon to make
    sure he wasnt suposed to be home untill Monday, Right? The other didnt even
    call. Grrrrrrr.
  • Sometime on Sunday my little ones destroyed the house I spent hours
    cleaning.
  • Tomorrow will be busy with house stuff. I hate doing the cleaning and house
    stuff while the hubby is home (well really all the time) because I always get
    the dont want toos and really just want to stop and spend some time with him. I
    bet most doesnt get done.

No comments: