Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things....

  • I am completely fascinated by the damage from Hurricane Ike.
  • I wonder if the people that live in the house above will go back anytime soon, and if their neighbors will hate them for still having their house.
  • I wonder if some insurance companies will assess the damage of the homes no longer there or if they will just write out a check for the full amount of the policy?
  • I found this video of the reporter flying away....well not really away.
  • I have looked at ebay before but never really used it or thought of it as a place to shop. I have used it twice in the last week and I like it.
  • Last night was the first night I have slept for more than an hour straight. It was great. I had a weird dream. I will make it short. I thought I ran over a kid but when I looked it was this huge frog....

No comments: