Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Happenings....

  • I slept great for 2 nights in a row. (too bad it didnt last)
  • Watched 2 football games. The first was a good game. The boys won. The second not so good. They didnt play well and lost.
  • Went to a party on Saturday night. I dont usually drink because the hubby does and I dont do the whole drink and drive thing. Well the hubby had to stop drinking because for some odd reason I decided to have a few to many. I had fun though.
  • Diamond's burned while we were at that party. I heard didnt really care even though that is the store I got to. (That was part of the whole I had way to much to drink)
  • Wow Diamonds really was on fire. I am not sure of how damaged it was but was a Bordens truck there Sunday morning. I heard they were to reopen on Sunday evening but dont know for sure. I will keep my distance for a few weeks.
  • The whole sleep thing didnt last. I was awake every 45 mins last night :(
  • Started a work out today though...I actually did it. Trying to do it as soon as the hubby leaves and before the boys get up for school.
  • I didnt watch or read the news once this weekend....weird for me.

Edit: How long has the Messenger been down?

No comments: