Monday, October 13, 2008

Do NOT take your pet to

Wagging Tails Pet Salon

Butchered my dog! I dropped him off to be cleaned and cut and nails clipped. I picked him up and he was shaved. Its almost winter and my dog has no hair! As I am writing the check for him I notice a bug on him. Its a flee. So I am petting him and I can see all the little places where he has nicked him. Then Chase rolls over and he has two cuts under his leg. The stupid guy didn't even tell me. So now my dog has flees, no hair, nicks and cuts. This has to be one of the worst places to take your pet.

Wagging Tails Pet Salon = Horrible

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathleen... said...

Ugh, don't you hate bad services rendered?? I've got a warning too: Don't buy fish @ PetSmart in Southlake...they'll all croak. Walmart has the hardy stock around here.

Noevadeaux said...

When in Denton, stop by Fish N Chirps (if they are still there). They are/were on University, just east of I35, past Bonnie Brae, on the right, drive slowly, my directions are not so perfect.

My 125 gallon aquarium has been empty and stored for too long. I loved going there and buying fishies second, after Winnie's in Hurst on Pipleline. I haven't been there in AGES!

Kathleen... said...

Oh, my gosh, Noevadeaux!!! I used to go to Winnie's on Pipeline -- that's where we got our first set of fancy guppies, mollies, platys, neons and rainbow sharks (back when I was a kid). Gosh, that was such a treat...stopping in at Winnie's. You brought back memories. =) I'm definitely going to check out Fish N Chirps.