Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happenings....

  • Of course we had football on Saturday. Both teams won.
  • The middle one didn't play on account of his arm. He is running around playing and wrestling with his brothers but he still is not opening it up all the way. We tried to open it for him and he didn't like it to much.
  • I think that our exes (both mine and my husbands) should be helping to pay for their children. I hate asking for money from them. I think they should give it without us asking. I tend to give notice about things that are coming up but some stuff we just don't know about (like doctors visits). It drives me crazy when they ask if its ok if they wait a month to give us their half. Its not as if we waited a month to pay the doctor.
  • We are carving pumpkins tomorrow! I am excited. I love doing that with the kids even though it makes a huge mess.
  • The little ones are waking me up every morning with the question "Is it Halloween today?"
  • They want to wear their costumes. They got to play in them for a few days when we first got them but then they started to snag them and I put them up.
  • Its red ribbon week at school. The kids told me last night they wanted clown costumes for school today. I laughed. However, I am making some crazy socks today.

No comments: