Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend happenings...

  • Miss a family camping trip. The little ones could have gone but the hubby said no. I am not really all to happy about this but its one of those things of pick your battles.
  • My kids football games were really good. The younger ones won their game and they both made a few good plays. The oldest one lost but barely. It went into overtime and they missed the extra points after there touchdown. :( The defense played really well, which is when he plays but the offense just wasnt there.
  • During the oldest ones game my middle child was play behind the bleachers and got hurt. He didnt want any ice for it but he wanted to whine about it. After the game he had some Tylenol and was much better. (oh we made him put cold and hot on it)
  • On Sunday when he woke up it was big and fat. He got to go see the doc. Guess what he said. Its not broke, take some Tylenol for the pain, put ice on it and rest it. Come back Tuesday and have it checked.
  • My youngest son has no name. He is now know as the "Red Ranger."
  • Football is going to break me. With three of the boys playing I would say that football has cost at least $800 so far this year and I know there is more to come.

No comments: