Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween was so much fun!




We went to Saginaw to trick or treat with some family. It was fun. The three older boys I didn't see trick or treat once. They ran off with the older kids and a few adults. The little ones stayed with me and my sister and Mom. I almost gave up on it though.


  • We couldn't find part of the costumes because they have been playing with them for a few weeks.

  • We had a flat on the way there. I was working on getting the van jacked up when a really nice man stopped and finished it up for me. I wish I would have gotten his name. I thank him who ever he was.

  • My hubby was late because of work. (I guess that is better than last year when he left as soon as he got there)

  • It was well worth all the trouble. The little one were really excited and had a blast. We made it down 3 1/2 streets before they started to get tired. We finished up the 4th one and headed home while the others continued for a few more streets.

No comments: