Monday, December 1, 2008

Long Ass Weekend...


  • I didnt think it would ever end. Hubby and I were ready on Friday. When we went to bed we talked about how it was only Friday. Fridays are usually my favorite. Right now Mondays are.

  • I was glad to see everyone on Thanksgiving. I love my family. My Grandpa is sick though. Sicker than I thought. He actually looked old, and very thin (except his tummy which is where he is having problems) and pale.

  • I didnt go with the hubby when he ran over to his family. I was still eating when he left. I missed them.

  • Something happen on my hubby's side of the family. Its not my place to say anything cause she is not my daughter but man I really want to. I feel like I can give her some piece of wisdom from experience that her own mother couldn't. I don't know how to cross that line.

  • My family ate a lot this weekend. It seemed like every time I turned around I was cooking something. Since we have such a big family (7) I have to do dishes after every meal (even if its only sandwiches) so we will have something to eat on (and so they aren't piled to the ceiling).

  • I have come to the conclusion that I can do better for myself and for my children but have not finished my education do so yet. I feel like a disappointment and ashamed of myself for this. I keep putting it off.
  • I need to get out more. I am around my kids way to much. Talking to people about real world stuff is becoming difficult for me. Sometime because I just don't pay attention and others because I don't talk to other adults often enough.

  • Hubby's video card went out on his computer. He took the one out of mine. I have an on board one on the motherboard but it not as good and doesnt play our video game well. This makes me very sad but I am too cheap to go buy another video card for his cecause he want a whole new computer for Christmas.

No comments: