Monday, December 15, 2008

Post Secret


So NOT my Mom! On the first time my husband went out to diner with my parents (he had been to Christmas but that was really the only time he spent more than a few minutes with them) we had only been dating for 4 months. My mom gave my sister and I The Good Orgasm Guide when our boy friends (my sister had been dating her bf for years) went to the bar/bathroom. She said she bought every copy the store had after she read hers and shared them with her friends. We quietly put them away before the guys got back to the table but before diner was over we were talking about the book she just gave us. She also informed them that they should read the book as well but if they didn't want to read the whole thing then they needed to at least read Chapter 6 (I think) because it was just for them. It really is a good book.
I LOVE MY MOM!

No comments: