Friday, December 19, 2008

School stuff

I hate the week before Christmas break and the end of school. There is always so much going on.

  • I went to a band concert last night. It was the first. It wasnt to bad. The little ones were ready to leave about half way through though. That made the end of the concert really long.
  • Today I have been baking Cinnamon rolls and had to buy donuts for parties later this morning.
  • I was running late to the talent show because I was still baking.
  • I thought I was only going to get to watch the first half of the talent show because I had to go to parties but when I got there at 9 I was told it wasnt going to start until 9:45. *Sigh*
  • Didnt see any of the show I rushed around for.
  • Got to the parties. Same grade but the parties were nothing alike. The first one the only thing they did was eat. The second one however they did presents, games , and ate.
  • Went back to the talent show after that. Man those kids have some guts. Some of them were just awful. There were these 2 girls that sang a song that I think they wrote but had no music to accompany them. Man they made my ears bleed.
  • 3rd place got $25, 2nd $50, and 1st received $100. The student council put this talent show on so I think they paid for the prizes. I still think that is alot.
  • The best part of the show was the principal at the end. He did the skit about the pirate that wants to go find treasure and his son doesnt want to he wants to dance. He played both parts. It was pretty funny.

No comments: