Friday, December 5, 2008

Yea Me

I am become Miss Fix it! Not to long ago I fixed my dryer. Well it wasnt working and I looked up what the problem could be and figured it out and now it works. I dont remember if I posted about it. There was a bunch of stuff in the lent filter (well past the filter that had been knocked inside by my wonderful children). I took it apart cleaned it out and put back together. It works great now!

Today I fixed the washer. It was taking forever to fill up. I looked it up last night. It has a screen the water goes through before it fills the washing machine up. It was full of dirt. I couldnt believe how dirty it was. That is the same water I drink. Yuck. Not anymore. Anyway I cleaned it out (not the way I should have I am sure) and it took less than half the time to complete the cycle!

I was going to ask for a new washer and dryer for Christmas but not anymore... whats next on the list for my hubby to fix. I am on a roll.

No comments: