Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh man this week has been rough.

  • My oldest broke his arm on Saturday. So that means I have to continually tell him to stop jumping around and horse playing.
  • His cast was split for swelling but the more he move around the more it split open. He was home all week. (except today!).
  • We had to go to the doctor yesterday. In Fort Worth. The appointment was at 1:30. We went back around 2:45.
  • The doctor was really great though and once we went back it didn't take long at all.
  • His cast is now bright yellow. It looks like the safety vest of the men working on the side of the highway.
  • I got to drive home in traffic ughhh :(
  • Between games, practices, tutorials, and UIL stuff I am getting really worn out.
  • We had a baseball game Tuesday. They lost but it wasn't too bad. We have another on tonight. It should be better. They practiced batting last night. I think more of them will swing tonight. They all hit more than they missed.
  • This weekend is BUSY. We start with a game(baseball) tonight. Then 2 more games(soccer) in the morning. Then we are having Easter with my family after. That's always fun! Finally on Sunday we are going to have Easter again with my hubby's family.
  • Looks like there wont be any rest this weekend either...sigh.
  • I love hanging out with my family. We have a few drinks, talk and watch the kids play. Ok OK we play more than they do. I think we are having a game of kick ball this Easter.
  • I think its nap time now.

No comments: