Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Been busy and not so busy...

  • Trying to get all the end of school stuff done.
  • My oldest son had to make a scrap book. He has known about it since Christmas. They started working on it the last 3 weeks or so. It started ok but I dont think he understands that its not just a bunch of pictures thrown on some different colored paper. It could have and should have looked better.
  • Trying to reschedule all the games we missed for bad weather and the swine flu is a pain in the butt.
  • The little ones soccer team hasnt really done much this season. It seems that games keep getting canceled and practices never seem to happen. We had a game tonight. That made the 4th game of the season and we have maybe had 5 practices.
  • That is frustrating to explain to my little ones when they see their older brothers playing so much. Some parents are really unhappy about it. The dont usually reschedule the games for that age group but they also dont usually miss that many. :(
  • The oldest soccer team is in the play offs. They have done really well. The one that broke his arm in the first 5 mins of the first game is going to get to play in the 2 play off games.(not in the goal though) I hope he does well.
  • We had a baseball game Friday. They won. It was good for them. It game them some steam and confidence.
  • We had another one tonight. We were winning. They postponed the game for 30 mins with 4 mins left in the game. Then they started again and then canceled it before it was over. We may have to go back and play the last 3 mins of the game. Not sure though because I thought that the rule was if they are past the 3rd inning that the game is called a full game. I hope so.
  • We have 2 games on Thursday. Soccer at 5:30 and baseball at 7:30. We dont need to be early for the soccer game but the baseball we do. Sigh. Guess we arent having dinner that night.
  • Looking at my schedule the next few days gives me stress head. I am not sure I can do it all and be at all the places that I want to be. I also would rather do all those things without my youngest 2 but the MIL is going to be with me so I dont have a babysitter but she can help keep and eye on them.
  • The kids want to do alot of stuff this summer. I am trying to get it all put together. So that I will be able to keep up with them all.
  • One of them has decided that he doesnt want to go to his other parents house as much. He has been asking me for about 2 or 3 months now. It is weird because he has always wanted to go before then. I am not sure if something has happened or if he is just getting older and wants to stay at home.
  • He will be talking to them this weekend to see if he has to go this summer for all the weekends and if he has to spend a few weeks there. I am only thinking about this so much because I know that I am going to get the blame for it. The only thing I have told him is he is always welcome to be at home as far as I am concerned.
  • 2 of my children have always been given the choice of where they wanted to spend the weekend. I have always thought that was a bad idea because they were too young (since they were 3 and 5). I think that they are getting old enough to make the decision every once in a while. Not all the time. I think they should know their parents. All of them!
  • My hubby is working extremely late this morning. That means he will be home in the morning. He has more of these late nights since he started working for a different superintendent than he did before. I dont like it :(
  • Sigh. Good Night!

No comments: