Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Life...

  • We lost the soccer game.
  • I am wondering if one of the kids has quit the team. I havent seen her in about 2 weeks, maybe a little more. She is also in my son's class at school. I havent really seen here there either but that could be just be her being gone before I get there.
  • I have come to the conclusion that I really dont like the coach that much. At practice they only kick the ball around trying to score and then at the end they run. They havent really learned any skills for playing the game.
  • The coach yells a whole lot at the games. Not always at a certain kid but in general always yelling.
  • The boys won their football game on Saturday. They really ran over the other team. 37-0.
  • That was the last regular season game. They go to the play offs. :)
  • All the other teams still have one more game to play. The first 4 teams have only lost one game each. That will have to change this weekend because 2 of them play each other. We are going to watch this weekend before we go Trick or Treating!
  • We are only going to have 2 of the boys this year for Halloween :( The others are going to be with their other parents. One doesnt want to :/
  • I didnt buy them costumes for the ones I am not going to have. I am worried that they wont get a costume or get to trick or treat. I will be pissed.
  • The other 2 are a Ninja and Optimus Prime (a transformer). I have had their costumes for a few weeks. They played in them all the time until they started messing them up, so they got put up until after Halloween and then they can do what they want with them.
  • Great fun watching a 4 yr old in a ninja costume scream as he drop kicks his older brother :)
  • We usually trick or treat with my family. I love this. We (as in the adults) call this beer or treating because we take a wagon with snacks and drinks for the kids and well beer for the adults. Good times. Good times.

No comments: