Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

  • We lost the football game last weekend :( I was disappointed. Not with the boys but just in general. You know when you really want something and then it doesnt happen? That kind of disappointment.
  • The whole team was really really upset. Nothing like watching 10-12 year old boys cry.
  • There were no TD's until the last quarter. They played their hearts out, but it wasnt the best that they have played.
  • I felt really really bad for them. They have worked hard this season.
  • We also had a soccer game this weekend. We lost it too :( I am used to that though and he doesnt really care win or lose. We only have one more game and then its done. :) I am ready.
  • I wanted to be done with my Christmas shopping by the end of this month. I wont be. :(
  • We have started though. The problem is we ordered it online and we havent gotten it yet. I have been on the phone to all the stupid people trying to find out what is going on.
  • When they say they are going to deliver it FedEx or UPS then I expect it to come to my house not the post office, SO I put my house address on the stupid delivery. Well they both now have services that they drop the package at the local post office and they deliver it. The problem is since I dont have a mail box in front of my home they will not deliver anything to the house (even if it wouldnt fit in a mail box anyway). Its really annoying. I dont know how much more I can take.
  • The hubby called yesterday and let me know they were firing people at his work (ON A MONDAY). I freaked out cause I thought he meant they were laying off again. They did last year about this time.
  • It turns out that some people in the company were having an affair. The lady's husband came in looking for a fight on Friday. Both people involved are married. The owner was there and was pissed.
  • There are rumors that she was involved with more than just one man in the company and one of them talked to the husband to calm him down about the one he knew about and was looking for. That man has some balls if it is true.
  • They were to both be fired, but things calmed down and she may be allowed to return and he got to stay.
  • The company does (did) business with the husband.
  • This situation is nota good.
  • I have more football team talk but thats for later.

No comments: