Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween...

  • wasnt great for me.
  • We stayed in Bridgeport. There werent as many houses with lights on this year.
  • When we had finished the boys were not even tired yet. :(
  • One of them asked if we were done. When the answer was yes he pouted and said next year he wanted to do what we usually do. (That would be trick or treating with our family in Saginaw)
  • I felt bad for him.
  • We saved the MIL for last. She filled the buckets the rest of the way up.
  • They got a bunch of crappy candy. Very little of the good stuff.
  • After we had gotten home and eaten a very late dinner our porch light was on (we leave it on over night). We got trick or treader's at 9:30.
  • I was surprised and a little put off. That is really to late for trick or treating. We had candy and still opened the door. It was 5 kids and a Mom that looked very tired and still in her work clothes. They got extra candy in hopes they would fill up fast and get home.
  • I threatened not to take them at all because they fought all damn day !!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrr.
  • We got a late start because the hubby and one of the boys went to a football game. It was a great game so I hear. It went into double over time. I didnt care because I was to busy being pissy about not getting a head start on the Trick or Treating. (and not getting to do what i wanted)
  • They boys were very cute and getting way to big. I didnt get a picture of them because I need a new camera still :(

No comments: