Saturday, December 12, 2009

  • I need ideas. Ideas for someone that is high class and has everything. Ideas that wont cost me an arm and a leg.
  • Just when I thought I was almost done Christmas shopping. I am not. I just remembered that I have some more to buy for and one of the things I bought looks cheaper and cheaper and like crap every time I look at it, but it looked great in the store. Sigh, I hate making returns.
  • I am not doing Christmas with my Dad and that side of my family until Jan 3rd. I am not sure if I like it or not. It makes my life easier because it less to do on Christmas day but its so late.
  • I am starting to worry about some of the things I got my boys.
  • I felt bad last night. The hubby actually made one of our boys try on one of his Christmas presents to make sure it wouldn't be to big. It was really long but looked good on him. We told him we were going to take it back. He was upset and was trying to hide it but couldn't. He cried. I felt horrible because the whole time I was thinking it looked just fine.
  • We told him we were taking it back, but it will be under the tree next week. :)
  • My hubby stresses me out to much.

No comments: