Friday, December 4, 2009

Sigh...Life...

  • I hate paying bills.
  • Its so depressing to see the checking account afterwards.
  • I do much better when I spend cash instead of using the check book or debit card.
  • I like to hang on to it.
  • I dont understand how my hubby can think he can spend his whole paycheck on Christmas, like we dont have bills to pay just because its December.
  • I think we are not doing too bad though. We had some money put away. Think he and I had different ideas about it though.
  • He wants to get a new car this year too. I dont. I kinda like my van and I dont want to drive something as big as what he wants to buy. Since I have to drive it shouldnt I get a choice?
  • I do need to have some work done on my van though. The check engine light is on. I had to checked out and it can wait without cause any other problems but not to long because it effect the gas mileage.
  • I am excited about the season but I am never sure what we are going ot be doing.

No comments: