Monday, January 18, 2010

Stuff...

  • The kids are stressing me out.
  • Hell life in general is stressing me out.
  • I forgot to send my kids homework with him last week and now I cant find it. :( He is going to have to redo the whole thing.
  • We got a new TV last week. Its nice but I thought it was LCD when I bought it. Its not its plasma.
  • That means it uses more electricity and easier for the kids to rune.
  • Its huge. The hubby loves it.
  • That also means we had to upgrade the dish because we didnt have HD. We do now! We also had them fix our bedroom satellite so we get tv in there too now. :)
  • The guy who installed the new Satellite took forever and did a crappy job. He even unplugged my dvd player and used the cable instead of just using one of the HDMI cables. I didnt notice cause well I was just ready for him to get out of my house. The hubby was pissed. At the guy that did it and me for not checking. Oh well we fixed it and I called and complained.
  • Our old tv was in a built in so we had a big hole with nothing in it since we hung the TV on the wall. We Fixed it this weekend. It looks nice and now we have more room for our DVD's.
  • My hubbys computer is in our bedroom now since the boys have a computer. I hate it. I cant sleep when he is playing because he pounds on the damn keys. I can handle the talking and the light from the monitor but damn it the click click click just pisses me off.
  • Did i mention that the kids are stressing me out? I mean really really really stressing me out.
  • I am going to be an aunt again on Wednesday :) The first girl :) I am super excited.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

Kids and stress: I hear ya, Sister. And I chuckled at reading about the [gasp!] homework!!?!!

I SO KNOW that moment....=) I hate being the Keeper of the Homework.