Friday, January 22, 2010

What to do?

My kid brought me a progress report this morning. Said he drew on it and scribbled it out. It was on the signature line and just below. It was my initials. I could still see it through the scribbles. :( He says its not. YOU CAN SEE IT!!!!!!!! Grr. I am so mad. Its stupid cause all of his grades are good. 90+ His average is 99. There is a dance tonight and his friend is supposed to come over. I dont want to tell his friend he cant come now because he wont have a chance to make other plans for the dance and his parents may have plans now that he isnt going to be home. Any ideas for a creative punishment? For trying to sign the paper and for the lie.....I dont want to go over board but I want him to know this is not acceptable.

1 comment:

Denney Crane said...

No consequences for lying or cheating means one condones such behavior. Thus being an enabler...

Set boundaries now or you will never stop backing up down this road...

I would ground my child the entire 6 weeks... no matter how good his grades.