Monday, February 21, 2011

Life and stuff...

So this is just going to be more bitching about the pervious post so you can skip it if you want :) I just need to vent.

  • I love how I didn't say a word to my MIL about what is going on. I didn't even say anything to my hubby about it until he came home in a bad mood and pissed and asked me what I thought but this is still all my fault and I am the bitch.
  • While watching my kids play basketball we always sit together. Well when she came in she kinda sat with me but two rows up and about four seats down. I would have preferred her just not come near me if that's what she wanted to do.
  • I love getting dirty looks and glares from other members of his family. Really I do.
  • I told my husband this is going to go on forever because I am not just going to get over it. He doesn't see it that way. He says she will be mad at his sister in a week and forget all about him. That totally drives me crazy.
  • Sucky part about it is that I still have to ask for her help every so often because sometimes I need her to pick up the boys and keep them for about 15-20 mins after school.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

Ugh -- that passive aggressive move on the bleachers would've set me off! =) My FIL used to make jab-comments at me....and then I began employing the instant [yawn} and "Well, off for a nap!" I took a lot of peaceful "naps" with my book before he passed away. I also developed better temper controls during that time. Behind a closed door, on a bed...next to my book. HA!