Thursday, February 17, 2011

life....

  • Trying to keep myself busy right now. We are having a new door installed. The man has to cut out part of the wall.....Can you say nervous?
  • I also have this thing about giving advice about how something should be done. Man that really pisses my hubby off. I dont think it would make this guy happy either :)
  • Sports are coming to an end. This weekend is the last basketball game. I am excited and disappointed at the same time. The oldest one was going to run track but then all of a sudden he isnt any more. :)
  • I am not sure about baseball. My kids arent really great at it but love it and I love to watch baseball.
  • My husband has gone sports crazy. It started with football, then baseball (when they were winning he all of a sudden took interest and now loves it), then golf. He is even talking about getting the sports package for the tv...I dont think I could handle it.
  • We looked into half season tickets for the rangers. I was super excited but I am not sure we will be getting them. Kind of expensive for as many as we would need.
  • We have made some good friends lately. Not really new friends just hanging out more. I love it.
  • Valentines Day was nice...The hubby was almost sweet :) Sunday he came in from the store with flowers and a teddy bear....as he handed them to me he said "Here before I forget tomorrow is Valentines."...almost sweet.
  • My youngest one has already figured out how to play hookie. I am going to have to watch that one.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

i think you need some more estrogen in that house! bless your heart!

Kathleen... said...

I hate, hate, hate any renovation work in the house. The strangers in and out, the noise, the dust, the whacking....it's nerve-wracking!

I loathe Valentine's Day. It's a setup for disappointment and comes across as pure fakery. Pfft. My best VDay memory was a year when my boyfriend had dumped me right beforehand and my Dad made my brother go out and surprise me at my apartment door with flowers and an invitation for a night out. It was SO sweet of those family men folk. =)

There's NOTHING better than time spent with good friends...safe, accepting, warm fellowship. =)

xo

GoneCrazy said...

Sherri....yes yes I do. Even the dogs a male.

Kathleen- I actually know the guy putting in the door. He used to coach my kids soccer team. He is a nice guy. But yes the saw and whatever else that was making all that noise was making me a little crazy.