Friday, April 1, 2011


  • My kids get ungrounded today. They were really happy to hear it.

  • Ones grades still aren't where I want them but they are getting better so its time to ease up a little.

  • The other one had better have learned his lesson.

  • Last weekend was interesting to say the least.

  • We went to a birthday party. It was paintball. Once I got over the whole kids are supposed to be grounded not here thing it was pretty fun. There were 2 parties of about 12 kids. The kids had a blast. The adults are going to go back some time.

  • When we got home it was a different story though.

  • We had that talk but it wasn't as I had planed. It ended well though and I feel better. Not perfect but much better.

  • I also lost a check book this week. That was fun. Panic mode. Called the back and canceled the whole book of checks. Went to all the stores I go to all the time and let them know if they got one back please call me and I would either pay cash for it or write another one that wasn't canceled.

  • I was surprised at how understanding they were.

  • I also went to the planetarium for a field trip. It made me sick. I had to close my eyes when they made the stars move.

  • The museums were really neat. I wish the kids would have slowed down a little so I could look at it all more. The hands on kids part was really neat. They had a blast.

  • We will be going back this summer. The kids will love it.

  • The internet is driving me crazy. It goes up and down all the time. Its never down for long just enough to piss me off and to disconnect the hubby's game. That doesn't go over very well.

  • Still not talking to the MIL. I had to have her help the other day. I was going to have a friend do it but the hubby asked her first because he thought I wouldn't.

  • He was right. I wouldn't have. I did swallow my pride and speak to her about what I needed to do. I have learned I can hold a grudge if I really want to. I don't like it though.

  • Opening day for baseball was supposed to be this weekend. They had to move it because they don't have uniforms yet.

  • All the games are going to be during the week. I think there are maybe 2 Sat. games. It kinda sucks because that is going to make having dinner hard.

  • Games will be Mon. Tue. Thurs. and Fri. No more than 2 each week for each of the boys but I am pretty sure that some games over lap and the others well makes me have games 4 nights a week. This kills any excitement I had about baseball.

  • Well except the Rangers games. I really want to go to a few this year. I hope we have the time.

  • Ok that's it for now...time to do some more laundry....sigh.

No comments: