Tuesday, June 28, 2011


  • So what have I been up to?

  • Not a whole lot. Going Crazy. I mean absolutely crazy.

  • My kids are keep picking at each other and then one gets hurt or whines all day.

  • Since swim lessons I don't know that we have done much.

  • All the kids got sick. Well all but one. And then one got not one but 2 ear infections.

  • It was so bad you couldn't even touch the outside of his ear. He cried and cried. I took him to the family doc but that didn't help much.

  • We ended up at the ENT. I had to cancel one appointment for his hearing test to get him in a few days earlier for his ear infection. The doc said good thing too because he had a really bad infection. Antibiotics and ear drops for 2 weeks.

  • Still working on the meds but he is feeling much better. Thank goodness to because I couldn't take much more.

  • Other than that not to much has happened. Just hanging out with good friends and family :)

  • Oh yeah, our roof is leaking too. Thank you storms...

  • The insurance guy is coming to look at it tomorrow. That was a pain in the butt itself. When I first turned it in the guy said it doesn't sound like you have damage and our policy doesn't cover leaking.???? What? Would I really call if we didn't have damage? Would the roof really just start leaking out of nowhere after a storm if it hadn't damaged it?

  • They are sending the guy out and we are going to have to have a new roof. That will be fun. I might have thrown a fit. Just a little.

  • The big boys are at their other parents for a week :( I don't like it. I am going to miss them.

No comments: