Sunday, April 22, 2012

Life and stuff

  • So I had more to say last week about my kiddos 13th birthday but never had the time and now I cant seem to remember but I wanted to say :(
  • Things around here have been somewhat the same.  Busy as hell and crazy.
  • They boys baseball is going the same as always. The younger one losing and the older ones winning.
  • While watching the older ones play I heard someone say this is the stacked bport team. I almost laughed at them. Its true though. We have almost all the really good players. We cant help the other coach drafting would say that's a really good ball player and then pick someone else.
  • There are at least 5 kids that will play college ball and one that has the potential to go father than that.
  • Man can he pitch!  He already has 4 maybe 5 pitches and boy can he place them.
  • I love watching them play.  Even though I don't get to as much as I would like.
  • OH oh! I get to go to the Ranger game Monday and see Pudge retire! I am so excited.  When my hubby wanted the wed tickets again I was so mad but now he wants to trade and I get to tell him to F' off!
  • I have a new hair style. Well sorta. I have had this hair cut before but it looks better than before. OH yeah its a new color too!  I know its crazy but I am also thinking about adding blue or turquoise to it.
  • There is a guy in our group of friends that the guys are starting to leave out or completely ignore. It drives me crazy because its not something he has done but his girlfriend.
  • I am not sure what to do about it.
  • I am getting married in less than 2 months! I don't know why every time I think about it my heart pounds.  We have been common law married for 8 years.
  • I am ready to have lunch with the girls again!  You want to let me know when you have the time?
  • I kinda like the new look to the blogger thing.

2 comments:

chele said...

Lunch sounds good, however, I'll need some time to get over my hatred towards you!! :)

GoneCrazy said...

Boo!!!!!!!!!! You cant hate me! I love you!