Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Short Update...

  • because I am busy.
  • We didnt make up the game. Well we were suposed to but after all that crap and someone finally saying pick a day, the other coach finally did. He made sure it was the same time as our graduation though.
  • We still showed up with the whole team only to have them forfeit because they didnt have enough show up. Grr.
  • My little one that made it to the play offs lost the first game and is out.  He is ok with that.
  • The big ones play tonight!  I am excited. I hope they do well.
  • This weekend I cried alot. My baby girl (really my cousin) graduated :( So grown up.
  • My Dad and Step mom and step sister and her family came in this weekend too.
  • I love them.
  • I have some of the cutest nephews ever!
  • They are twins and very well behaved.
  • I am getting married in less than two weeks! Ekkk.

No comments: