Monday, August 13, 2012

Life and stuff

  • We still haven't gone school clothes shopping :( I wish I didn't have to do it or I could do it online. Even the little boys like to pick their clothes. 
  • And I have only just begun getting supplies.
  • I don't do the tax free weekend. Not because I don't like to save the money but because I cant deal with the crowds.
  • We had 2 birthdays this past weekend.  My oldest turned 15 and I have another teenager (officially now).  I couldn't find their presents in the store and had to order them online. They didn't make it for their birthdays. Not expected until sometime this week. :/
  • Some friends of ours did something they shouldn't have. Its a big one.
  • It weighs on me.  They say they are right the wrong but I don't believe they are even if they had the means to, which they don't.
  • I hate to think so poorly of them.  We have put distance between us. Only speaking when necessary.   I hate it and it breaks my heart but I don't want to be associated with what they have done.
  • If it comes to light they will have alot of explaining to do. :(
  • On a lighter note. I MADE donuts for breakfast this morning! Thanks Chele.
  • Not to bad if I do say so myself.
  • I need a girls lunch. As soon as school starts? (or before if everyone has the time.)
  • Oh I started the 50 shades of grey books. I wasn't sure I was going to make it through the first one.  Everyone loves them so I pushed myself through it but man it was hard.  I didn't get really into it until the end and then it just stops...
  • I had to buy the next one to see what happened next.
  • I could never be a sub. It outrages me to just read about a fictional character being treated that way and to be ordered around. Bah!
  • Ok that's it for now. I need to get some stuff done so I can read my book again. I like the second one so far. :)

2 comments:

aroundthecorner said...

Friends....yep,they do things like that sometimes!
First year that we DON'T have to buy school clothes/supplies anything...yippee
You could have brought us some donuts..sheeez
W-spouse has read all three, and now has read them again. So, you are not in to getting bent over a knee and getting your butt spanked?
LMBO

Kathleen... said...

I'm so in for girls' lunch.

And I'm with you 100% regarding tax free weekends. Yeah, shop on, Everyone Else. Fight it out. I won't be there with you. Oofph.