Wednesday, May 22, 2013

It's been a while...

  • It is hard for me to get on here any more.  All the blog I used to read stopped posting.  It is almost depressing.
  • My life is consumed by baseball, baseball, and more baseball.
  • It's a good thing I love baseball!
  • The boys are doing good. I would say great but since they can't seem to get their school work done they are about to be grounded.
  • The oldest one is umpiring the baseball games.  I don't really like it too much.  Parents and coaches get way to out of control.  I don't talk to my kids like that and I don't want someone else to either.
  • He is pretty good at it though.  Not perfect.  His strike zone is a little low sometimes.  He calls it the same for both teams though so what more can you really ask for from an ump?
  • He would also remember every rule if they gave him a copy of the rule book to read. Man it's like that kid has a photographic memory or something.
  • The older boys are going to play on a select team.  The boys wanted to be called the Rejects or the Benchwarmers.
  • Thank goodness the coach said no.
  • I have spent the last few days looking for camo jerseys.  Its not going to happen.  I am still not 100% sure what colors the team will be but we are getting close.  The coach just needs to tell me which jerseys he want to order so we can get them in before their first tournament.
  • The school year is winding down.  There has been alot of stuff going on at the schools lately.
  • I was even subbing when they had a lock down drill. It was interesting.
  • Between testing, awards, play days, and field trips I don't have much time for anything else the next couple of weeks.
  • I cant wait to get the results back for the STARR testing the boys have finished taking.
  • We have made new friends.  We had a great time just hanging out. The kids played (they have kids the same ages as ours!) and we had a good time. 
  • I think my hubby is done coaching our other favorite sport in the house. (Football)
  • Shit is about to hit the fan and we want to stay as far away from it as possible.
  • The guy running it has stolen all the money. He didn't pay the bills and next year he wanted to hand it off to my hubby and tell him to start new with all the debt. 
  • Not going to happen.  He needs to return the money or face charges.  Plain and simple.  I just don't understand how you can steal from kids and think its ok.
  • OH. The hubby is finally getting his promotion! They gave him a date for him to start.
  • It took them a while and he had to consider other jobs ( a really good one).  Then his boss said ok I really have to replace my assistant.  I cant keep up with all the meetings and stuff that has to get done.  That is the job he will be doing.
  • He is so excited and I am excited for him. Now I just have to get him a new wardrobe so he will look up to par for all his meetings.

I think that's it.  At least for now. Good Night all.

No comments: