Friday, August 1, 2008

Random Morningness.....

I am ready for the kids to get back to school. It seems like I cant get a schedual down. I have started staying up really late and sleeping most of the morning. I hate that cause I never get anything done.

Bright side is we were out of dog food and the kids didnt tell me so My big outside dog got alot of left overs this morning until I can get to the store. I warmed them up so I dont feel so bad abouto it.

When I was kid I always had chores that I had to do every day and one or two that I did on the weekend. I try to enstill the same idea for my children but they always seem to complain about it and most of the time it doesnt seem to be done right. Its my fault but man I hate staying on them about it cause it makes it a bad day. I think I am going to make a change. They arent going to like it.

I am writing a list of stuff that I am thinking of putting on here. But I am going to do it slowly so I dont run out of stuff to put up.

No comments: