Friday, August 1, 2008

When do most parents start getting stuff for the new School year?

I actually have most of the stuff on the school supplies list for my 2 youngest in school. (Thanks to some very wonderful Grandparents) But have no idea what the other one needs yet.

I usually wait until tax free weekend. I dont really know why for the actuall school supplies. It doesnt save enough to fight the crowds or going to 10 places just to find a certain color folder. I will rant about school supplies list later. But the clothes it is worth it because I have 3 in school and I can get stuff for the whole family tax free! In all I would say it saves me at least $30 and all the stores have everything on sale. (I love JC Penny on this weekend) So by the end of one day I tend to save well over $200.

No comments: