Monday, October 13, 2008

Men!?!?!?!

Grrr! One day I am going to swear off men.

My husband was a real jerk last night.

On Friday I was going to make chicken and we ended up having people over so we had something else but I told my husband that we would have to eat the chicken sometime this weekend or it would go bad. Nothing else is said about it. Last night I start cooking dinner. Didn't ask what anyone wanted just got the chicken that we hadn't eaten yet and started cooking. When the kids ask what we are having for dinner and I tell them my husband has a fit. He doesn't want chicken. Well I have already stated cooking it. The argument ensues. Well his rant anyway. Never once does he say what else he would like for dinner just that he doesn't want the chicken. The things he said were mean and hurtful and he knew it.

His idea of making up after this argument was:
"How long are you going to be upset over stupidity?"

He was talking about my stupidity, not his. That's just what a woman wants to hear after you make her cry for not knowing what you want. I am by no means stupid and I took this statement to heart last night after such an argument. He didn't know why I would be upset by this statement either.

One day my stupidity is going to file for divorce! STUPID JERK.
Oh you can bet that if I ask him what he wants for dinner tonight he will tell me he doesn't care or why cant I ever pick what we are having for dinner.

No comments: