Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Things

  • We had 2 of my husbands cousins over on Friday night. They brought their computers. It was almost like old times just a few less people. It was nice, I like having them around.
  • We had football games this weekend. The young ones won and the older one lost. They were good games.
  • I really like watching the peewee football games. Sometimes the kids are just amazing. One boy on the oldest team intercepted the ball 2 or 3 times. And Oh man do they hit hard.
  • We missed a birthday party for one of the boys cousins. It was during the football games. I always feel bad when I miss something like this.
  • I feel like I am forgetting something...I cant remember what I did yesterday. Well beside the rant below.
  • The computer game (WOW) I play is getting boring. They are releasing a expansion for the game in mid November so no one wants to do the game content that is already there. Its in limbo until the release.

No comments: