Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Kiddo.....


...got a nasty black eye at school yesterday. I thought I was going to kill the nurse. She called and she told me that he got hurt but didn't tell me he was ok, instead she decided to tell me the story of what happened first. It started with they were playing football and.....the whole time she is talking I wondering what happen to him and if he had any broken bones or if I needed to come get him and take him to the doctor. I had to stop her and ask if he was ok?

"Yes he will be fine but he is going to have a good bruise on his eye, and his glasses are bent."

I am thinking crap we just got him new glasses. They weren't all that bad. The ear piece was bent out. I just bent it back. All better...well the glasses are anyway. That is one nasty black eye.
Edit: They were playing football and some kid turned around and ran into him head first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! That poor boy. He is just accident prone!!!