Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sick...

I was so sick on Friday.
I had a fever but was freezing cold. Took two really really hot baths until we ran out of hot water. My hands and feet had turned purple they were so cold.
My throat and ears really hurt. I wanted to cry every time I swallowed. And I had a head ache that I though was from the fever but it didn't go away with the fever:(
I saw the doctor on Saturday morning. ( I love that my doctor office is open on Sat and Sun. Its not always my doc but if I am sick enough to go on those days then I really don't care)
I did get to see my doctor. He gave me some pills and the nurses gave me a shot. I hate shots ( I mean really really really hate them) but I was glad to have that one.
I slept all day Saturday. My poor kids, every time they came in I just waved at them and to them to go ask Daddy.
Sunday I thought I was better but I think that is because I felt so much better. I wasn't good at all.
My head still hurts and my ears are doing something weird and it still hurts to swallow. I don't want to have to go back to the doctor but I might have to.

No comments: