Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas

  • I feel like I cheated. I got all of the kids in my family the same thing just different colors.
  • I still havent done what I need to do for a few presents. I ordered the other part so there is no turning back. I need to get my butt in gear.
  • Thats all the shopping I have done so far. Online.
  • I have no clue what to get my kids.
  • I missed the Breakfast with Santa here in town. I have to take my little ones to the mall to see Santa. :(
  • The oldest 3 do not believe in Santa any more. They keep talking about it. I want to scream.
  • We watched the Christmas parade on Saturday. Thats when the decided to have the above talk. With a ton of little kids around.
  • One didnt understand why he got into trouble too because he was saying he was real. They just dont understand something shouldnt be talked about.

No comments: