Monday, December 8, 2008

Man My Kids...

are accident prone. Today they were jumping on the trampoline and I hear one say owe and start whining. The next thing I know he is running through the back door screaming for help. I thought one of his brothers was after him or something. I come with the intent to tell them to knock it off. I turn the corner and see him. His hand is full of blood and his face is covered. The only thing coming out of his mouth is "Help me?" It was alot of blood. It scared me. He I am trying to calm him down as I am trying to hide that I am freaking out.

I pull back his hair and all I can see are globs of blood. I finally get down to the cut on his forehead.. He has calmed down enough to tell me that he ran into another one of his brothers. (in my head) He didn't just bump into him. Did you fall off the trampoline or something? Nope just ran into him. It turns out that he ran into his teeth and that cut is from his front two.

His head stopped bleeding altogether. We get it cleaned up and he is fine. Time to check the other one. His front two teeth are loose and hurt. I check them they aren't chipped and should be ok as long as he doesn't try to eat any apples for a few days.

Hours later I find out what really happen from the one that didn't end up hurt. They were playing football and he ran in between them and they both tried to tackle him and hit each other instead. They didn't tell me that because they know they aren't supposed to be doing that on the trampoline.

It was alot of blood. He had cupped his hand and it was pooling. It was all over him and his clothes (anyone know how to get it out). There was a steady stream from the trampoline and into the house. Seeing that much blood is what caused him to panic (me too, I hate blood and vomit).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have passed out! I'm not good with blood.