Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas was Good!

  • Man Christmas was busy but I love Christmas. It is one of my favorite. I didnt feel as rushed as I usually do so it was really kinda nice. Still busy but nice.
  • Kids were really happy. They didnt get as much as they usually do. (only one was so ungrateful to mention it though) We spent almost the same but their stuff is getting so expensive.
  • I cut way back on all the stuff I get for other people though.
  • I got 2 shopping trips for Christmas. One for storage because my Mom didnt know what kind I wanted or would fit in the house and one just for me. My hubby gave me this one. Its supposed to be a day of shopping for myself without the kids.
  • I havent used either one yet.
  • My favorite thing I got for Christmas is storage bags. The kind you vacuum all the air out of. (pic to come soon)
  • I am slowly opening all the toys my little one got. They get a new one everyday(almost). They are almost all open.

No comments: