Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bitching and Moaning...

you really can just skip this one its just me with a few rants...

  • My children received under armor shirts for Christmas. They wear them every time they are clean, even if they dont match. It drives me nuts. I have stopped washing one of them.
  • I didnt get to see one of my cousins for Christmas. I wasnt very happy about that. I miss her! (she did try to call me for days though and I didnt answer the phone all week)
  • My sons father only had him for a few hours on Christmas(he had him the whole last week he was out of school). He says he didnt know but I know I said it the first time I talked to him about it. He then complained when I picked him up about it. My only problem with this was I started asking him about Christmas right after Thanksgiving. He never would tell me what he and his family had planned. Never would tell me when he wanted our son. In fact I was the one that finally said hey you can have him for lunch on Christmas day. I will pick him back up on our way back home. I mean hey if I have to make the decision then its going to fit around most(i say most because we had something going on at lunch too) of what we have planned.
  • I really hate it when my kids are gone for a long period of time. I miss them.
  • One of my kids thinks it is going to help when he stomps his feet and grunt and growls at me when he gets in trouble. This really gets under my skin.
  • Why do people always go to the store and stock up when it gets cold and wet. They act as if it is going to be too icy to get out for days. I had planned on getting groceries for the week yesterday.(This kinda changed when my kids got out of school early but I still had to get some stuff) OMG No. There were so many people there. I got what I needed for dinner and breakfast and got out of there. Then I had to go back because I for one stupid little thing. The second time there were more even more people. I had to wait in line for 15 mins. It was crazy.
  • I want my hubby to work all day and my kids to stay at school all day. I needed my time yesterday.

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

Sheeples and the weather report. They drive me crazy too.

The Accomplice said...

I understand about the divorce thing. Five kids must be a real handful.