Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just stuff...

  • It has been a while since I blogged.
  • I like the Diamonds, but when I left the other day I was really pissed. The sacker put my cans on top of my meat and it was busted open when I got home. I wouldn't have minded near as much if I hadn't told him not to put anything in with the meat.
  • We have a new President. I didn't vote for him, but I am ok with him being the President. I hope that he does great things for this country. We need it.
  • I haven't felt like doing much lately.
  • I was rear ended yesterday. The lady felt really bad about it. I felt sorry for her. It scared me half to death though.
  • When it happened the kids turned around to look and said hey that's so and so's mom. I laughed. They were told not to say anything to him about it.
  • I had my oil changed today. It was way over due. I bought the stuff to do it a long time ago. I was going to do it my self and my hubby said no I will do it this weekend. That was over a month ago. I just took it to have it done.
  • I bought a set of bunk beds for my littlest boys. They are soon to be 4 and 5. I am worried about putting one of them up so high(even though they play on the one in the older boys room).
  • I still have to buy mattresses.
  • I was very sorry to hear about the young girl from Decatur.
  • I have already filed my tax return. I cant wait to get it back. I already have plans for half of it.
  • I had a meeting with my sons teachers today. He isn't getting his work done and when he has to correct his work he gets really frustrated about it. He also didn't do his math homework all week this week(he got grounded for that). I think I am going to take him to see the doctor about helping him focus on what he is doing.
  • While at this meeting I had to take my 2 little ones. They colored me a bunch of pictures. They had to show them to me as they went. Man who knew being so sweet could be such a pain in the butt. Both teachers thought they were just so cute.
  • I think grounding my children is more of a punishment for me.
  • My older kids all have ipods now. They all got itunes card for Christmas. Its a great gift. However, when they all get 2 or 3 $15 gift cards its a lot. It puts all the music on all 3 of them. So they are still trying to spend the $120 in itunes. Its burning a hole in there pocket so to speak.
  • I still want to know the details of the county drug bust in Chico.
  • I think one of my friends is making a big mistake. It not only involves her but others as well. She doesn't see it coming but there will be major damage there.
  • I use liquid laundry soap. Its green. I pour it on white clothes all the time. How come it never stains? Everything else in the world does.
  • I play an online game (WOW). In it you can join a guild. This is just a group of people that like to play to get and schedule to do certain stuff in the game. I changed guilds today. It was really sad. There are a few people in the other guild that I would consider my friends. Not just someone somewhere around the world that happens to play the same game I do, but people that I have come to know about their real lives and the people they are and the things they care about. They are people that I have talked to and shared many things with and have a good time with. I was sad to leave them behind. I compared it to moving to another state in real life and leaving your friends and family. You still talk to them and keep in touch, and you can visit them but you are not going to see and talk to them everyday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay am I the friend and if so what am I doing? PLease let me know.

GoneCrazy said...

Nope its not you!

Anonymous said...

Thank God I was worried!!!!