Friday, January 9, 2009

I am Stressed...

  • I had quit stressing over some stuff I really shouldnt have. Well its all back now. I feel sick. I am going to have to do something.
  • I had a crazy dream. I had a break down in my dream. I woke up and felt exhausted as if I had really been crying. I knew the whole dream at the time. I should have written it down because thats all I remember of it now.
  • Sometimes I really hate life. I just want to run away and never look back. I dont because of my kids.
  • I really love my Mom.
  • I miss my sister. She hasnt gone anywhere but I just dont see or talk to her the way I used to. Either she is busy or there is too much stuff going on here.
  • I havent made my New Years Resolutions yet.
  • I always the the normal ones that that never happen like lose wait, exercise more,..etc. but I try to come up with something that will make me a better person.
  • I have decided I dont want to win millions playing the lotto. I only want to win about 250 grand. (yeah I know that is still a lot). That would pay off our house and car with a little left over to plan for our kids future.

3 comments:

Kathleen... said...

You know what, Crazy? I often feel the same way....running away, starting over, living a life that's completely different, simpler, quieter...then, I remember that I can't leave my kids. My mother did do that and I'd never repeat her Mistake; besides, I love, love, love my children and I'd miss them, yearn for them, and want them too much. =) I think it's human to want to run away, yet God-given-Mother's-Heart not to..=)

The Accomplice said...

I want $50,000. I could live winning that.

Anonymous said...

"Sometimes I really hate life. I just want to run away and never look back. I dont because of my kids."

I feel that exact same way.