Monday, January 26, 2009

New Beds

  • We put together our kids new beds on Saturday.
  • My back hurt after. I dont know if I pulled something or if its just because I was in weird positions for a while.
  • They absolutely love them.
  • Everyone played in their room most of the weekend.
  • The oldest 2 boys were pushing and shoving in there and broke a window. Big trouble.
  • I dont think they were going to tell me. I heard it and went to investigate. They werent headed my way. In fact that were talking about what to do. They blamed the little ones. They got caught.
  • I have been worried about the one on the top bunk but he is doing just fine. I hate that I cant kiss him when I go to check on him. (even when I stand on a stool I am not tall enough)
  • The youngest one still wets the bed sometimes so I put a mat under his sheets. Well he isnt the one who wet the bed. Sigh.
  • The new covers are Iron Man and Cars (McQueen if you ask him).
  • They absolutely love the new beds and the appreciate them. It is really nice.
  • I was going to take a picture but their room is already a mess.
  • I went through all their toys and got rid of some of them.
  • I put their toddler beds out at the curb. Someone knocked on the door to ask if they could have them. It was a nice. I knew someone would take them (thats why I put them out) because they were still nice I just didnt know anyone to give them to. I wasnt expecting someone to ask first though.

*Edit* I know this is kinda out of order but I dont really want to move it around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel kids furniture should include Kids Beds as part of the concept kids furniture.

GoneCrazy said...

The boys did have smaller beds but they were out growing them well the older one was. He was to long for it.