Monday, February 2, 2009

Stuff...

  • Sigh, I am not sure if its relief or from being just plain tired.
  • We received our Tax return already. We have already started spending it.
  • The kids still love their new beds.
  • I hate making them. Its so damn hard to make the top bunk because of the side rails.
  • I am on a cleaning mission today. The kids are going to hate it.
  • I am taking my van to the shop tomorrow. I get a rental but it just not the same as having your own.
  • I am making new recipes every night this week. We are tired of the same ol thing.
  • I am even cooking with onions! (I hate onions.)
  • Everyone seemed to like last nights dinner. It was kinda spaghetti but different. It had corn and a few other things in it, as well as different noodles. I was excited because it was something new.
  • I double the recipe last night because it said it was only 5 servings and there are 7 of us. I shouldnt have. It was way to much food. I will be eating left overs for a month. Or the dogs will have a nice treat in a few days.
  • If you have any good somewhat easy recipes you would like to share I am all ears.
  • Our little dog chews up everything in sight. It seems like he is always in trouble. I feel bad for him.
  • My hubbys dips snuff. Yuck. Every time I go to Walmart I buy it. Here in town it is $6.00 a can. There I can buy 5 for $20.00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is your dog a puppy? If so, expect at least 2 years of chewing. That's one of the perks with having a dog. Hang in there.