Monday, February 16, 2009

Rotten Kids...

My dirty, rotten kids sure do make me smile. :)

I have other pics with all the kids in it but can you see the bottom of his pants? He has been coming in like that for the past few days. Dirty. Dirty. Dirty. And that rotten one pulled the petals off my roses :(

I signed them all up for sports this weekend. I made them all pick one. I have done the multiple sports thing and it sucks.

  • Too many practices.
  • Have to pic which game you are going to when the over lap.
  • Practices too.
  • I don't want to teach my kids to commit to something they know they can not do.

My MIL wasn't to happy about that but with them each playing one sport I now have 3 soccer teams (my youngest 2 will be together) and 1 baseball team. I am excited though, just going to be really busy.

No comments: