Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day....



was not romantic, but I did enjoy it. I signed the kids up for sports (more on this later). Then the hubby used some equipment from work to level out the driveway. Thank you honey! The little ones really loved this because he let them have a ride. We will soon be getting a load of rock to finish up the drive. The neighbors walked down to see what was going on. I wanted to see a movie but the hubby put down a big fat No. He didn't want to. My Mom stopped by to drop off some stuff and to give the boys a hug. She is so sweet. She also brought chocolate for everyone.


I was going to make a phone call and noticed that the florist had been calling. I didn't order flowers, so I ask the hubby. He didn't order any. Well what could they want then? I called them back thinking I would just leave a message because it was already 6. Nope they were still there, got directions to the house and delivered a dozen roses. They are beautiful and smell so pretty. You can smell them as soon as you walk in the door. The card only reads "with love". Really you didn't send them? They were from my step father. He was out of town last week and was thinking of all his girls(Mom, sis, and me) so we all received flowers this year. Thanks Will. Love you too! That's it! A day with the kids and hubby with a visit from Mom and a nice surprise that evening. I wish every day could be so nice.

No comments: