Monday, February 9, 2009

Stuff

  • My Dad bday was last week and I forgot to call him. I thought about him all day too. I feel awful.
  • My kids want everything they see.
  • My neighbors dogs never stay in their yard. Our big dog in the back yard doesnt like one of them anymore. I am not sure what happen.
  • Our dog got out of the fence once. The kids were out side and came running to tell me. We looked for him for an hour and couldnt find him. I came home and called the dog catcher. She had already picked him up. Granted he is a large dog and while friendly some would be scared. Why is it that he can be out for less than an hour and she has been called and found him and picked him up but my neighbors dogs run all over the place and dig in everyones trash for months and they still have never been picked up? Oh they have dug a whole under my fence too. I am not happy about that.
  • Hubby got his new computer put together this weekend. He loves it.
  • I was supposed to get the van fixed today but I still didnt take it. I am tomorrow.I hope.

No comments: