Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stuff...

  • My hubby forgot my Bday yesterday :(
  • I feel awful today. Sinuses are killing me.
  • My mom with the help of my step dad has created Birthday month instead of just a day. This only works for the women. I like it.
  • I was told twice I answered the phone wrong yesterday because I didn't answer with "It's my Birthday!"
  • While it may sound like a bit much it is all done in fun and the women in my family are very grateful for the things and life that they have.
  • Did I say how bad I feel?
  • The first soccer game is this weekend. Baseball is next week. I am excited.
  • We have been close to late all week. I cant seem to get going this week.
  • More than just my hubby forgot my Bday. Is it because I am getting older?
  • My cousin was very nice yesterday and pointed out that I am now in my Late 20s. I just want to remind her that she will always be older than me! Oh and I still get carded everywhere.

No comments: