Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last weekend...

  • I cant believe how cold it got Friday and Saturday.
  • All the soccer games were canceled. They told us Friday night. It was nice to know before we got up and got ready. I was a little disappointed though. It was their first games of the season and the first one ever for my littlest one.
  • Sports are in full swing again. Its not too bad because they all practice in the same general area. I say general because they do have to cross a road if they finish before the one I am watching.
  • I love that we I have known their coach for a while now and know if they do finish that he will walk the over for me. He is a good guy.
  • I wanted to go on vacation this year with the kids but I am not sure that we can afford it.
  • The oldest kido told me today that he was going to start saving so he could have a better car when he is 16. He will be 12 in August. They get around $100-200 a year between Christmas and Birthdays. I didnt have the heart to tell him that another 1000 wouldnt get him a much better car. I wish I could give my kids as nice of a car as I had when I was 16. I wont be able to but it wont junk either.
  • I cant believe how big my kids are getting. I have one that will be 10 and another 5 in April and the baby will be 4 in May. When I think about it I get big Mom tears. :(

No comments: