Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Taks.....

My son is still at school taking the TAKS test.

  • At 2:20 today he had not even started writing.
  • Why didnt they check his progress before then?
  • When I found out I was so mad I had to calm myself down.
  • I went back up there to see if I could talk to him.
  • He had 3 paragraphs written by then. (They told him they were going to call me.)
  • I waited forever to talk to him for like 20 seconds.
  • I told him he better get his butt busy and write. It is not acceptable for him to sit and do nothing.
  • I feel really bad for the teachers and principle that have to stay there all night while they still do their test.
  • It would be one thing if they had worked hard all day but I know most (like my son) have sat and done nothing.
  • One girls sister was really mad they didnt let her (the kid) get on the bus.
  • Calling to see if I need to bring dinner soon.

***Edit*** He finished around 6:00! His teacher said after I left that he didnt stop writing the whole time. (I really didnt get on to him cause the principle was standing there when I talked to him)

1 comment:

The Accomplice said...

My daughter wasn't to positive about the Taks yesterday. I asked her if she passed and all I got was a i don't know.